Entrance Exam name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2014 (BCECE 2014)
Type of exam: state level
Purpose of exam: Admission to undergraduate engineering courses
Institute conducting entrance exam: Bihar Engineering Board
About Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2014: It will be conducted by the Bihar Engineering Board to provide admission to various courses including engineering, medicine and pharmacy courses. It is an competitive exam conducted for undergraduate programmes only.
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2014:
- Candidates must be of 17 years of age and must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The candidates appearing for their board exam in 2014 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.
- Age Limit: No age limit for the candidates applying for B.Tech
Selection Procedure for BCECE 2014:
Candidates will be selected only on the basis of score and ranks obtained by him/her in the BCECE. Reservation to seats is applicaable sa per Govt. Rules.
Paper Pattern for BCECE 2014:
- The entrance exam is for three hours with three sections namely, Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- Each section will get 60 minutes.
- The syllabus of the exam is same as the syllabus for Higher Secondary Examination followed in Bihar.
Application Form/Process for BCECE 2014:
Application forms can be bought from various colleges under the university. The application form is also available from selected Canara Bank branches and one SBI bank. There is colour categorization of forms for Reserved Categroy Students and Non Reserved Category Students. For general candidates, forms with black strip should purchased and similarly forms with red strip should be purchased by SC candidates.
Application Fees for BCECE 2014:
- Rs.700 for general category
- Rs.350 for CS category
Mode of payment for BCECE 2014: DD or cash
Exam Centres for BCECE 2014:
Important Dates for BCECE 2014:
Start sale of prospectus:YTD
Last date for receipt of application: YTD
Test Date: YTD
Expected Date of Result: YTD
Results for BCECE 2014:
The results and the selection of the candidates will be based on their score in the BCECE. The results of the exam will be published in all the major newspapers.
BCECE 2013 Participating Institutes:
- Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
- College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, Samastipur
- Sanjay Gandhi Inst. of Dairy Technology, Patna
- Bihar College of Engineering, Patna
- Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Dhanbad – 828123
- Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- National Institutes of Technology (for Bihar quota only)
Official Website for BCECE 2014: click here
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2014 Discussion Forum: Here
Note: As the information is updated regularly, so please keep checking the post for any updates.